Why choose Appleton to manage your Rental Property
Looking after rental property is not something you do every day. It is something we do all day, every day. Property Letting and Management is now a highly regulated area with a complex legal framework principally governed through the 2004 Residential Tenancies Act, as amended. You need a well-informed content expert to handle your asset to ensure you achieve the best possible results. From the very beginning of the process you need a hands-on experienced professional to manage your property. At Appleton Property our clients come first, that is why we work 6 days a week into late evening to ensure our clients always get the best possible outcome from their investment.
Appointing us as your letting managers ha many benefits, you will have no direct involvement or direct contact with your tenant unless you choose to do so:
On your behalf we will:
- Collect the Rent when due. Inform you of any late or non- payment of rent immediately and agree steps put in place to collect the rent and recover any arrears.
- Be the single point of contact for the tenants. The tenants do not have contact details for you and will not be provided with them by our office except at your request.
- Handle any maintenance issues which may arise. We will contact you for approval regarding any and all expenditure required on your property prior to any payment being made.
- Inspect the property periodically and provide a report to you on the condition of the property.
- We will advise the tenants if they are in breach of any lease conditions.
- We will advise you if there are any pertinent maintenance issues which should be addressed.
- Provide a Key Holding Service.
- Provide an Annual Statement of rent received and payments made on your property for your accountant on request.
- Manage the end of the tenancy. Inspect the property and make recommendation re the return of the deposit.
- Arrange for the swift re letting of your property, minimising vacancy and associated costs.
Call us for a further information on what we can do for you.
We guarantee we will not be beaten on fees by any other property qualified licenced agent.